Wednesday 6 July 2011

35 Weeks!


So here we are, 35 weeks.  Up until last week I was feeling pretty good, thinking....I've got this thing under control..... i'm sleeping okay, eating, walking every day....well that all ended this week.  I haven't slept in days, between the heartburn, itching, peeing, heat and general discomfort I am almost delirious with exhaustion.  It's a struggle to keep my eyes open during the work day.  Back and rib pain make sitting all day pretty unbearable and daily walks are getting harder to handle.

There's a part of me that hates to complain,  after pregnancy loss and fertility issues I should suck it up and count my blessings right?  However the part of me that hates to complain is shrinking as quickly as the rest of me is expanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment